View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 09:01 PM   #92
Mach1Canuck

Quote:
Originally posted by muzman
Hi Mach1 Canuck, actually took the car for a run around the block last night after I posted here and I didn't notice the slight hesitation, even the harsh crackling had gone although it still had a burble when deaccelerating from free reving which sounded quite nice. Don't know why the change from yesterday. The revs do drop quicker, still just hanging slighltly but I am happy with the result. A definite improvement, sounds like a proper manual gear change now without riding the accelerator. There were no stalling problems like some others have experienced either- a great invention!

I have no other performance mods apart fro the K&N air filter, however I have ordered a MRT H pipe and magnaflow high flow catback system which should arrive early October- can't wait! Thanks Mach1Canuck! (and if you ever get to New Zealand let me know, I will show you around Auckland and a few other great Kiwi places).

mate.
Right on...Awesome to hear everything has been working good for everyone...and no one's popped an engine or something, lol..

lol, and about going to NZ, I'm in the Navy here in Canada so you never know.. I might have to get that beer!

About the custom sizes.. I *believe* he said 11/32 was the size hole that worked best for him. Not completely sure though! I'm sure he'll chime in here..

2003 Mustang Mach 1
Torch Red, 5-Speed
w/ IUP

Steeda Tri-Ax
Steeda Sport Springs
UPR Adjustable LCA's
Offset Urethane Rack Bushings
Maximum Motorsports Full Length SFC's
Ford Racing 4.10 Ring/Pinion
JLT CAI
Ported/Polished TB/Upper Intake
PHP Intake Spacer