View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 11:20 AM   #191
massacre

Re: ABS Pump Delete Brake Manifold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Please send me another email.
Has anyone seen/heard from Phil Bastian?

I placed an order in August I was told to be patient. I understand that he has had some personal hardships which I completely understand. I have been very supportive of Phil and his situation. He responded to my emails, saying that my order is all machined, he was just needing to ship the order. I ordered the delete manifold for '99-'04 Cobra with SS inserts and line lock, almost $400. The money was obviously sent to Phil for this product.

It has been almost 4 months now, and I haven't heard back from Phil for almost a month. If my order is done and just needs to be shipped, I don't understand why he doesn't just ship the dang order. My car is apart and not driveable waiting for Phil to make this part. The irony is that I recommended this product to multiple people, and they all have a delete manifolds, and I do not. In my experience Phil has always been a standup, honest guy.

My question is, what is my next course of action? To be honest, the money is what it is, but I would rather have the delete manifold than my money back. I have spent 10 years and thousands of dollars building a car and now I can't finish the car because of the goddamned brakes.
Will I ever get my money back?
Does anyone here have a delete manifold for sale that I can buy? I'm at my wit's end, I need to finish this car it is tying up space and money and I need to move it, never mind that I live in MA and it is going to be freezing & snowing soon and I won't be able to move it.

I am a good customer, I come correct with money/payments, if a product is good I will recommend it to others. I have been around this community for years and have perfect trader ratings,etc. I have been more than patient with Phil regarding this situation given his loss.

Does anyone know Phil, have a number/adress, etc. that I can get in touch with him? The number listed on his website was working up until a couple weeks ago, now it is out of service. I'm starting to think that my money is gone and I will never receive my delete manifold.

Any advice? Thank you!
massacre is offline   Reply With Quote