View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 01:30 AM   #32
hotford

Re: Operation Rescue, 2004 Mach 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87handmedown View Post
Woof... okay, so I finally got the manifolds in (took a while because I ended up needing someone to help hold) hooked the X-pipe back up, installed the starter, A/C compressor, and P/S pump. Now, I'm to the point where I can start hooking connections back up, and hopefully get this thing started before Christmas!

I'll certainly be needing your guy's help though as I don't remember how any of the wire looms were routed, where the throttle cables were ran, or where a few of these leftover bolts go haha.

So here's where we sit as of this morning. My first question is these knock sensors. I've been told that they're different between a Mark VIII and a Mach 1. Do I need to swap sensors, or harness connectors?

This is where pics would have been your best friend...lol

Remember the one harness runs under the intake manifold for the knock sensors from back of the intake to knock sensors, to # 1 injector, and down to Crank sensor and A/C connector. as for the knock sensors, check the connectors and if they match, your good as they are more than likely the same, most guys will tune them out anyways.

If you were closer I would stop by and give ya a hand..lol
2011 Shelby GT 500

Last edited by hotford; 12-04-2019 at 12:52 AM.
hotford is offline   Reply With Quote