View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 03:14 AM   #66
LineageMach1
Air Power!!

Re: Yet another mach 1 is gone...

Bro, thank God your ok. My wife got into a very bad accident back in March and it still effects her today mentally. She had a Ford Escape and was tboned in an intersection by a full size Dodge ram going about 45-50 mph.

She was knocked out and sent to the hospital in an ambulance, the guy in the Ram walked away like nothing ever happened.

She still hasnt gotten over the accident and everytime we come to an intersection I still see how scared she is.

I really hope your able to move on more easily than my wife has. We have Geico and they did well for us. They gave us the full value the car and then some. Good luck with everything and take care.

Edit, Geico wont give you anything for mods unless it's reported like you said... the major prob we had with Geico was they truly took their sweet time. I think we had a bad case manager though.
2004 Mustang GT-Red-Sold
2001 Mustang- Forest Green-Sold
Disabled Veteran United States Air Force. Hoorah Air Force!
LineageMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote