Magnaflow Catback
KN CAI
PHP spacer
Steeda Underdrive pulleys
Watterwetter
160 Thermostat
Iridium 55 plugs
Mobil 1 0-20W oil
Predator custom tune (Factory tune, but with knock retard disabled and 25 degrees in the tuning table 2-7K).

The only tweak I did to the custom tune was lean out the A/F 1.5 % 4-7K, to get me a flat 13.5:1 ratio, and that was because I know my car makes the most power there at this altitude (after some 40 some dyno runs). I can probably pick up a couple more HP, if I could keep 25-27 degrees past 6000, since that is where my peak power is. We'll see what Diablosport tells me about what is pulling out the timing, and why I now can't adjust it with the Predator.

The only remaining mod I want to do to the engine is a ported intake which one of the forum members here is doing for me (can't remember his name right now). I will dyno again then to see the gains and the change in A/F.

If someone can tell me how to post a pic from my HD, I can show you the curves, including having the timing and load curves overlaid from the Predator, since I was logging during the final dyno run. I also have the comparison with the baseline pull, since the gains overall have been very good throughout the RPM range.
Ricksterman is offline   Reply With Quote