View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #134
rich1
AUTOMACHTIC

Re: Under Drive Pulleys..and the problems they cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmhutch View Post
The little emoticons slapping me in the head and calling me crazy are cute but that's the nice thing about opinions. Everyone should be allowed to have one. But it's unfortunate when an opinion is incorrect and negatively affects others. Your opinion is that Steeda is fine. If you're wrong, engines fail and cost others. No sweat off your back, it's not your money.

My opinion is that it's prudent to be safe. If I'm wrong, nobody gets hurt. In light of all the evidence presented in this thread, why would anybody take the risk. If you want a safe underive damper, buy a Fluidamper. If you want the best, buy an ATI. It's a no brainer. Don't screw around.
Actually it is my money! I have been using Steeda for 2yrs now and on the other 4 Mustangs Ive owned .No Failures! I agree that ATI is good but Steeda and ASP were given out in the post i provided by Sean Hyland . So much to youre dismay it was not just my opinion ...unlike youres which provided no proof. I am sure that his advise is more valued than youres !Besides you got this opinion that was posted in 5-26-05 by PHP not to use them .PHP was the first ones to put Steedas on a Mach for a drag test in a mag in 03 !
UPGRADES...Tokico Illuminas Borla SS Catback , Steeda Underdrives , Strut Brace , HPM Lower K Brace , L /C Arms , U /C Arms , HPM PanHard Bar, K&N FRPK 2, GOODYEAR GT1 , MRT- H-Pipe , JLT VaporTraps , SLP-12'" Tips! , FRPP Shorty 1 5/8 Headers , Brembo D/S & PBR D/S Rotors ,FRPP Alum.DS ,Roys 3/8 Spacer , SVT Focus 255 pump SCTsw Chip PRO-DYNOjet NA 300.01hp /315tq (Auto) ,Innovate W/B ,Compucar Wet Kit (90jet) + Heater and E Gauge * 360 hp/385tq 12.5 -1/4 @112

Last edited by rich1; 11-07-2008 at 07:43 PM.
rich1 is offline   Reply With Quote