View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 07:02 PM   #133
tmhutch
4v>3v>2v

Re: Under Drive Pulleys..and the problems they cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich1 View Post
Any balancer that comes apart has the chance to ruin the engine . Like Hyland said ..any new one installed wrong will fail too. As far as Ford is concerned ..on the Aluminator the engine was put together wrong by Ford nuff said. The stock ones have failed on GTs,Machs and Cobras some damaged engines like my friends Gt some did not. Made poorly is youre opinion... since Steeda is a partner with Ford i dont think so.
The little emoticons slapping me in the head and calling me crazy are cute but that's the nice thing about opinions. Everyone should be allowed to have one. But it's unfortunate when an opinion is incorrect and negatively affects others. Your opinion is that Steeda is fine. If you're wrong, engines fail and cost others. No sweat off your back, it's not your money.

My opinion is that it's prudent to be safe. If I'm wrong, nobody gets hurt. In light of all the evidence presented in this thread, why would anybody take the risk. If you want a safe underive damper, buy a Fluidamper. If you want the best, buy an ATI. It's a no brainer. Don't screw around.
tmhutch is offline   Reply With Quote