View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 09:10 PM   #68
HAEG
Heppasketties

Re: Carlisle All Ford nationals - Mach 1 Registry Meet June 6-8, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton View Post
I never realized we went places to eat. I thought we only wanted a big parking lot .......................:ORANGE:

Saturday night is probably the best BBQ night as that's when the most people are around.

Again thanks to everyone who helped with the BBQ. We will be looking for more participation and food donations. Thanks to those who brought food (& thanks to the Mom's who made the macaroni & potato salads) drinks, sauce's chips cookies, deserts. Also thanks to the special guest chef's, Chris Old School Fley (from boy meets grill), and Jeff (Emerill) Draper for manning the grills.

Hey since this was brought up whats the night we want for the BBQ? I'm planning on being at the Hotel Wednesday thru Sunday again, so it does not matter to me. Last year the BBQ was on Friday night, Saturday night has been mentioned, but I'm thinking people may split after the Saturday show.
Can we get some votes.. Opinions?? If we go with Saturday night we might be doubled up with the galaxy group, not such a bad thing. Some even joined us for the after diner activities at the Mach1Registry.com, World Headquarters group pic and rubber roasting display.

Also who wants to follow Bill Hamilton on his run from CJ pony parts to the Antique car musuem in Hersey, PA (or vice-versa) I believe he does this on Thursday.

Haeg
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote