View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 10:56 AM   #4
NOTMACH1
LAND SPEED RACER

Re: Looking for 04 Azure Blue in Oconto NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
I was able to follow my Mach 1 after I sold it. Just bought it back in March of 2017.
I was trying to do some searching on the web and on M1R but not finding much.
Do you have any contact info from who bought it off of you?
Looks like the car was in Florida (10/3/2012) before going to Nebraska (12/18/2013).

I see Nebraska DMV has a way to search titles but only if your the owner, wonder if there is a way to get a note to the new owner.
I traded it in at a dealer because my now ex wife quite work and didn't want to go back. It was my first new car and got me started in Land Speed Racing. 10 years later and its all I can think about. I am still racing and want to get back on the track with the car that started it all. The meaning of the car to me far exceeds its value. I have been trying to locate the owner for 2 years. Oconto is a very small town and the current owner is hardly driving the car. I have searched Facebook and even emailed the only gas station in town with no response. I also emailed the last repair shop that serviced it from Carfax with no luck. I was hoping a member from that area would know the car. I doubt there are very meany of these cars in central Nebraska.

see for sale section
NOTMACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote