View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 01:39 PM   #130
Fenixfire
Its stock....No really!

Re: Ask A Police Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustanger2
In all my years driving in Calif. I have been given breaks only by the CHP never a city cop. Always wondered why... I can rule out any attitude problem,I don't have one toward officers! I've deserved every ticket & then some but have noticed this difference... wait I do remember one break from a city cop... but he was my Uncle! LOL, I think his butt chewing was worse than a ticket would have been!

Just as reference EVERY officer that ever gave me a ticket and I had a cordial encounter... either very polite or a lot of humor mixed in, respect shown both ways but never a warning?? Oh well, I deserved them just curious.
Sometimes thats just the way it goes. After highschool till I was about 20, I got a few tickets(yes only 3). Every time I was pulled over I got a ticket and I was always very nice with the officer. These tickets were mild too, two were for only 5 over the speed limit and one was for 10 over. Usually people get tickets around here for 15+. While being nice helps you cant always expect to get a warning for it. Besides, you shouldnt be nice just because you're hoping it will get you a warning. You should be nice because its the right thing to do.
Fenixfire is offline   Reply With Quote