View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 04:03 PM   #5
Motor City Mach

Re: Big brakes and coil overs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab_mach1 View Post
Love love love those wheels! (I know, I said that on IG too lol) Is your garage floor Swisstrax? If so, how do you like it? Also, how do you like the Ridetech setup compared to springs/shocks/struts?
Thanks man! Yes the garage floor is Swisstrax, had it about a month. So far I really like it, looks great and very well made. I will have a full opinion once I make it through the winter season.

The ride tech setup seems to be great quality, the car rides lower than it did with my H&R SS springs and stock suspension but is much smoother all around. I feel much more confident in the way it handles even with it being so low.
Fore E85 Fuel System, Custom Ported Intake, Full Bassani Exhaust, FRPP 4.10 gear, 18x9 & 18x11 True Forged Retro wheels, 335 30 18 Hoosiers, H&R SS Springs, Vortech SI Trim Supercharger, Boss 5.0l Stroker, Diamond Pistons, PI Stallion Torque Converter, Crower Stage 3 Cams, Anderson Power Pipe, Sequential Tail Lights, MRT Hood Struts, Shorty Antenna, Limo Tint, and Custom Tuned at Alternative Auto Performance
Motor City Mach is offline   Reply With Quote