View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 07:56 PM   #91
fatherlarry

Thumbs up

Bought my first one when I got out of Nam. I bought a 1970 Mach 1 on Saturday, November 22, 1969, from Premiere Ford in Brooklyn, NY. It was Grabber Orange with detroit locker, stereo tape deck, magnum 500 wheels, fold down seat, louvres, shaker scoop, front spoiler, rear spoiler.(back then the shaker scoop, louvers front/rear spoiler and magnum 500 wheels were all options). It had a C6 automatic tranny, 351C four barrel Cleveland engine, tinted glass, power steering, power disc brakes up front. Took it off the truck with 1 2/10 miles on it. I didn't let them make it ready. Kept the car until 1986, and I sold it to a land developer who wanted it for his collection. It had 7,000 miles on it.

I bought my 2004 DSG with interior upgrade option.....get this.... on November 22, 2003 with .04 miles on it. It was even a Saturday, the same as my first. It wasn't even planned that way. I never realized it until I got home and my wife looked through the scrapbook. I took it off the truck with all it's wrappings and brought it right home. It's been sitting in the garage and I have 57 miles on it.
http://www.fatherlarryscorvetteshop.com
2004 DSG Mach 1
2002 Electron Blue Corvette Z06
fatherlarry is offline   Reply With Quote