View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 01:37 PM   #84
serviceman1

Re: Official Nitrous HP/TQ/mods thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311-420 View Post
I've got what's arguably the best system there is for sale. NX wet kit and NX genx -2 accessory kit with an MSD digital window switch. Was partially installed on an 03 cobra but the car never ran and the bottle was never filled. Essentially brand new. I've also got a brand new in box SVT focus pump (drop in, no modifications necessary), 1/2" and 3/4" braided wire wrap to go over the lines and fittings. Also have two new sets of NGK br6ef plugs (same heat range as the tr6 but with a non projected tip for even more safety). Basically everything to do a top of line setup, correctly, the first time. Pm me if you think you may want it. This is not a cheap, half way done system that's going to hit soft and give you problems. It's the real deal.

Btw- there's no reason at all for a plate setup if you're not going to spray an enormous shot. A nozzle is plenty adequate. Especially the shark nozzle that my system has.

I'm also in North Texas if you wanted to see the system and/or do a deal in person.
You still have this. I know it has been a while?