View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 11:46 AM   #19
hotford

Re: Mach ! Resurrection

well getting one step closer: needed to modify the distribution harness at the connectors on the passenger side that connect to the CCRM harness, since I used a Cobra distribution harness the power supply for the CCRM to FPDM( blue with orange tracer) is not in the 16 pin grey connector but is in the large round 4 pin connector on a cobra, Gt and Mach only use 3 of the 4, easy enough just added it, checked when done and we have fuel prime!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Modified connector for FPDM.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	67291
Next was to check for crank, since this was a stick car and now and auto needed to verify all is good, went to crank and had nothing, closer look and the safety switch was in the clutch switch, but auto doesn't look at that, it looks at trans range selector, also the manual ccrm harness at the grey connector has a loop from white/pink and blur with red, on an auto these are not looped, but are suppose to under the dash on the drivers side left, is a harness that runs up and you will see the same colour wires with a open connector if it's stick, but auto has the wires looped, here's what the connectors needs to look like .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trans jumper auto.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	67290

Now that I have prime and crank, car is ready to fire up, just need to finsh off the harness connection to the circ pump and i'm going to run that to the cobra relay on the passenger fire wall via the grey connector and make it look all factory....more pics when that done....
2011 Shelby GT 500
hotford is offline   Reply With Quote