View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 08:26 AM   #1
69camfrk

New Mach 1 in the family

Just to give you a little back story, I'm a Ford guy, but I have a '69 Camaro, and a built 2011 Grand Sport Corvette for fun. My oldest son drives a really clean C5 coupe. So, you get the hint that we are car guys. My youngest son who just got his learners, wanted a new edge Mustang. So the hunt began. I found him a reasonably clean '03 Mach 1 in Azure blue. It's an auto car (would have preferred manual, but deal was too good to pass up). The interior is clean for the age and miles (136K), and he loves the car. It has brand new tires, off road x pipe with mil eliminators, Flowmasters. So, obviously, it sounds like a million bucks. Next on the list are Eibach Sportline springs to get it to sit like it should. I used those on my '04 GT when I had it new, years ago, and they were perfect.

We look forward to seeing what you guys are doing on here to your cars and such, and hitting up tech stuff as much as we can. Thanks for having us from middle Georgia!

Would upload a pic of car, but I may not have permission to do that yet, since it won't upload from my computer.
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote