View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #467
04Mach1Blurr
Machinator

Re: Nj Mach 1 Sightings

lol, yeah my Mach was at car toyz down the road in pleasantville. The remote start and viper security system. I have a couple rock chips in mine too, but i dunno if id like it off or not., I like the way ABs and OWs look without the hood stripe. Almost a cleaner look from the front. Anyways. I dropped the Mach off at 10am, and they said it would take about 4 hours-by passing the clutch.. electrical work.. yadayadayada.. Anyways,. 630pm comes rolling around, and they still havent finished it... They ask if i can leave the car overnight? (Me thinking in my head #@$%#$#$^^@#%^%) I immmediately said NO before he could even finish the sentence lol. So i have to go back this weekend so thay can do another hours work on it, And sync up both of my keys to the viper system. Oh im a little pissed..
2004 D.S.G. Mach 1 Mustang I.U.P.(01/22/2004)-04 Cobra Longblock- Posi Ported M122 GT500 Blower - BF 2.93 Upper - 4lb Lower -MGW STS-Bassani cattless X pipe- Borla Stinger Catback-Steeda Bump Steer kit-MM CCs- MM Coilovers 350lb spring- LFP Heat-exchanger- 1inch Shaker Spacer-03 Cobra IRS with FTBR's Full Bushings kit-BF Diff Brace-3:55 gears -T56 Tranzilla- cut 04 coupe rear springs-Viper Remote Start/Alarm system-Ipod Auxilary-SLP LL-Tune coming soon
04Mach1Blurr is offline   Reply With Quote