View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #98
not a gt

Re: Quarter panel Louvers - Available now!

I will get out the camera and start snapping! The only problem is I don't have a computer at home, so I will have to get a friend to do it, work won't let me. My body shop man says I have "visions", was going to put a bra on front, instead we mixed a flat black with a touch of gray and blue and painted front bumper, as soon as I saw it, I said do the back with gloss back inserts, then the rocker panels. Also, I took the Mach 1 letters and Ford emblem off back and blacked out panel, the letters fit perfect in the Mach 1 decal on the door, so I bought another set and put them on both doors, looks sharp! I have never posted pictures so it's time. I am into the no-chrome, people say the Mach looks sinister sitting still(Black Bullit rims as well), thanks guys, always great info here, have a nice evening!!
2.3L Whipple,3.37 Upper,4 lb.lower, ID 1000 injectors,LCD cooling mod,Billetflow idlers,200A Alt,oil cooler delete with MMR adapter plate,MM oil filter kit,FrozenBoost Heat Exchanger Flowtech L.T., Maganaflow O/R X with Magnapacks, FRRP D.S.,T-56 with 26 spline input shaft and anti venom mod with reverse lockout box, FR steel flywheel,Spec Stage 3+,Moser 31 spline axles,FR 3.73 gear
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
not a gt is offline   Reply With Quote