View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:39 AM   #112
not a gt

Re: Quarter panel Louvers - Available now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTMAREMACH View Post
And a couple more.

Much thanks to NTMAREMACH for posting pics of my Mach (finally!). Feel free moderators to move to pics thread. Anyway, for 4valve4tw, does it look "vomit inducing"? I tried to show how I had the bumpers painted black ( got idea instead of installing a bra), also when I blacked out the back, got idea to take Mach 1 letters and put on doors. On the trunk, I took a push pin panel pin, cut off the end and made my own trunk key delete kit. The shine on the front is from the Xpel invisible bra. Do you all think the quarter window louvers would look good on this car, or it will it make it look like a Revell model car? Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!!!!
2.3L Whipple,3.37 Upper,4 lb.lower, ID 1000 injectors,LCD cooling mod,Billetflow idlers,200A Alt,oil cooler delete with MMR adapter plate,MM oil filter kit,FrozenBoost Heat Exchanger Flowtech L.T., Maganaflow O/R X with Magnapacks, FRRP D.S.,T-56 with 26 spline input shaft and anti venom mod with reverse lockout box, FR steel flywheel,Spec Stage 3+,Moser 31 spline axles,FR 3.73 gear
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
not a gt is offline   Reply With Quote