Thread: AFS Wheels
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 01:18 AM   #1
Metalmover

AFS Wheels

I am pretty new here so I might be heading down a road you have all headed down in the past; however with a twist this time...

AFS Wheels...WTF???...anyone know the guy?..looks like the parts were done overseas?...does anyone know about suppliers?

I would like to get the AFS 17"x 10.5" Rears (Item #:2-23MS) seems to be popular in this community...I understand they are hard to get ahold of....

HERE'S THE TWIST I WAS TALKING ABOUT...

I own a large machine shop...and currently I want something that I could make if needed. There's the long way and short way to do things so some info from community would be helpful.

I am wondering...do any of you already have any CAD files avail? (I can draw as well...just seeing if I can save some time)

Anything you can add about this AFS wheels even outside processing if you know. I do a lot of crazy complicated things...these wheels would be something I would either draw or get files for and throw to my employees. I wouldn't mind doing a limited run if needed....anything you guys could add would be cool...thanks.
Metalmover is offline   Reply With Quote