View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 10:23 PM   #41
glittle75

Re: Engine build for all the boost!

Small updates, car runs and drives great. Tuning has been fairly easy with the Holley software. I have A/F tables, Fuel tables and spark tables all dialed in.

After a few 'spirited' highway sessions I was able to finalize the spark timing right around 16-17 degrees at WOT and the car pulls like crazy all the way to 7000!
First drive on the highway scared me a bit, i was in 3rd around 60 floored it and it knocked the tires off and got a little sketchy lol. Once I learned where the torque was, I was able to get some full pulls and datalog them. I am seeing 16psi of boost peak.
As soon as the weather clears up in NC and we can get a good track TnT night I will be headed there with ice and a couple sets of plugs to read to really dial in the power.

Next on the list is to plumb and wire a flex fuel sensor andset up the table for the offset in the software.
Right now I am on straight E85 all the time, but I want flex just in case I am way out and can't get to ethanol. The car can just adjust itself until we are back.
glittle75 is offline   Reply With Quote