View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 10:34 AM   #33
Tony Alonso
Mustang Enthusiast

Re: A New Book is Coming Out About the Development of '01 Bullitt & '03/'04 Mach 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311-420 View Post
I'm not crazy about the 60/40 split, especially with the bullitt getting the advantage not only in area but the top as well (that part is biased, I admit, but we all know who the top dog is between the two) or the fact that it's two different pictures pasted on top of one another. A real shot with both cars together could've made it nicer, and it doesn't seem like it would've taken a lot to make that happen.

But I bought it for the content, and hopefully it delivers in that respect.
Thanks for the feedback - the photos themselves were arranged in order of model year, and the split was indeed because they were 2 different photos.

One of the things we wanted to see happen in the book was to feature photos taken by the owners of the cars themselves. Those 2 photos were chosen because of the perspectives they offered and the color contrast, but most importantly because they were taken by owners.

That all said, everyone has their thoughts on aesthetics, and I do appreciate your comments. I also appreciate you took the opportunity to purchase this book.

I welcome further questions and dialog.
VIN 388409, Built ??/??/????
Delivered 7/12/2019 w/122,696 miles
Tony Alonso is offline   Reply With Quote