View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 09:44 AM   #1153
vertigyn
Azure Blue Mach

Re: The Wheel Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4valve 4tw? View Post
Honestly, I would never have thought they were 19/20's if I didnt know those were OEM wheels. I think they fill the wheel wells surprisingly good there!

Didnt notice the 2013's were slightly different wheels either. All the mutltispoke wheels looke the same to me.

However if you really wanted them, TSW wheels look pretty close to that, and I think sell them in 18's to fit new edges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff33702 View Post
I think that looks pretty good, actually!
I think in that particular picture, I have both front 19's from the 2011 on the car - not the rear 20's. The 20's just looked silly IMO.

The 19's aren't horrible...but I think they look too big. The offset is the killer - when you look at them from another angle, they just aren't right.

Also notice how high the body of the car is from the ground. I couldn't lower the car completely because the wheels were that much bigger. When the body of the car is that far off the ground, to me, it doesn't look right.

I have considered the TSW's from AM - they are very similar and I do like the wheel a lot. BUT, I've decided I'm just sticking with my FR500's until I can afford some TF's or CCW's or the likes.