View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 07:59 AM   #56
87handmedown
Captain Ziptie

Re: Operation Rescue, 2004 Mach 1

Hey, this happened yesterday, as promised, but I had issues uploading the video. Please ignore my ugly mug. I was not born for TV. Anyways, here you go!

http://youtu.be/kqwfQSpiyHU

I actually didn't mean for it to start when it did. I let off the ignition so I could look it over and make sure there wasn't an issue with the belt routing or a fluid leaking already. However, a few of the cylinders took off, and you can see the rest for yourself in the video!

It was a nervous few seconds there as it was running on partial cylinders and I could hear the dry engine going round. But then, oil made its way to everything, all the cylinders hit, and it calmed down real well.

I do, however, have one leak that was discovered almost immediately after the video ended. Looks like it's coming from the water/oil cooler on the side.

Hard to see in those photos, but I'll have to look at it after Christmas. I leave in a few hours for another family get together.

Merry Christmas guys and thanks for everything you've done to get me to this point!
Michael Delaney: Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

Last edited by 87handmedown; 12-24-2019 at 08:37 AM.
87handmedown is offline   Reply With Quote