View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 12:09 PM   #131
SonicBoomva
Sonic Boom

Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
I picked up an officially licensed camo ford hat the other day for the raffle looking for other stuff too.

Called TJ's and bumped our number up to 28 for Thursday evening dinner. Any other additions or subtractions for that night please let me know, they usually call me next week to confirm since its a large group and I give a final number then.. 28 is about what we have every year.

FYI: As for BBQ items if we have a few last minute needs we can figure them out when we get to the speak with everyone. Other than that if you did not have a chance to donate anything we may put out a cash donation container as the hamburger meat is our pricey item. I believe its close to $100. One member always takes this cost on I'd like to possibly give back a few bucks to off set this cost. Same member has made some really nice donations for the raffle he never holds back on making the event a good one, would just like to offset the cost a bit..
We are bringing some things but would be happy to donate cash to anything that is needed. We picked up a few small items at Shelby American in Vegas to donate to the raffle for all those Shelby owners. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!! Scott and Renee
SonicBoomva is offline   Reply With Quote