View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 07:06 AM   #29
Mustanger2

Re: The bubble will burst!

I agree...The GT500 is out of sight for me and why is it so heavy? I like to read about it & one day hope to see one up close...kind of like I would look at a Ferrari. Hmmm...nice....then move on.

I too think the Mach ! was extremely special! I call it the BEST BALANCED Mustang Ford ever built & just a pleasure to drive in every way ! Add the Cobra Terminator & we conquered the performance world! I feel capable of tearing into a Mach & modifying (if it is ever needed!) or repairing something (if it ever breaks!) whereas the higher tech cars don't interest me at all to work on. They seem like a car that is set from the factory & you don't dare touch it.

If I had the money I WOULD buy a GT350 R as it still has the stuff that thrills me to my core! I too think it is the peak of Mustang evolution...a drivers car par excellance!

But at my stage in life I much prefer to be happy & content with what we have! An '04 Black Mach 1 that is the most perfect one we have ever owned, thanks Scott! That one belongs to my son but I can have & drive it anytime . And the White 94 GT that I have taken as my project car to modify as I see fit & drive all of the time. Even this lowly little SN95 pushrod 5.0 is a solid blast to drive now & I love it more all the time! The greatest retirement hobby ever! My son gave it to me after he got his new Mach 1. A hand me up if you will.

New Mustangs are out of my life now and I have no desire for the future...all Electric Mustangs for 2023??? How you gonna have that V8 rumble...have a good stereo & external speakers? No thanks!

Here is my 94 GT & me communicating!
Attached Thumbnails
Burnin Rubber2.JPG