View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 12:48 PM   #25
Mustanger2

Re: Get a compliment? Post it!

Our (really my son's car...I drive his old 94GT) 04 Stealth Black Mach 1 rarely gets noticed as it is 100% stock...only after a fresh detail usually do I get a thumbs up or other compliment. Most folks don't really look at it & think it is just a normal Mustang...but a few realize it is pretty special & we appreciate their opinions highly. A very very few will KNOW this is a rare car & really engage us in conversation. They are the fun ones.

On the other hand I have modded my son's old GT to be my car & I cannot drive anywhere without getting some reactions! Not bragging just that the White & Blue stand out more than Stealth Black ever does so everyone notices it.. I invented a new term because of the 94,... TPM's or Thumbs per mile. (Middle fingers are a minus! ☺) On an average day I get about 1-2.5 thumbs per mile in the 94 GT LOL...and no tickets so far!

I once pulled into my bank in the GT and a guy got out of his car to tell me he hates Mustangs but he liked mine a lot...he was a chevy guy and wouldn't stop talking about how this was the first Ford he really really liked! I think he was more amazed at himself than anything, he wanted to know every detail of my mods and so on...LOL, made my day.

Then I had a young lady in a honda tuner car at a car show pick my car as the best one to go home in! Boy was her boyfriend mad I got the award! ☺