View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #10
StangFever2846
MMM, SHAKER!!!

Re: Which car insurance agency to go with?

I've been with State Farm ever since I was 16 and on my parents policy. I'm 34 now and I haven't had a single problem with them. Heck, I still have the same agent from when my ex and I moved to Austin in 1998 and I haven't lived there since 2001. I've seen no need to change agents since my current one treats me so well!!! I just handle everything via email, phone, snail mail and fax. I currently pay $110 a month for my Mach 1 (full coverage: $50k/$100k/$25k), a 1993 Ford Ranger(liability only) and renter's insurance. Sure, I could probably find someone a little cheaper, but if the need ever arises for them to pay out, will they give me any problems? To this day State Farm hasn't and that's why I've stayed with them so many years.

Hmm, I just re-read this thread and i'm thinking maybe I need to check out this Grundy insurance. My Mach 1 only gets used on my days off from work, so it might be worth it for me to check it out.
#108 of 9652

Dyno tuned, C&L 85mm CAI, MRT Catted H, Mac SS Catback, JLT Oil Separator, MGW Short Throw/Orange handle, Rich1's Shaker Air Diverter, Fiore Clutch Quad/FWA, AFS Mach 1 MAC Black Replicas 17X9/10.5, Nitto NT555 G2's in 275/315, Steeda (Sport Springs, Bumpsteer Kit and X2's), Tokico Blues, 2003 Cobra Clutch, Explicit Auto's Aluminum Finish Retro Rings, IUP upgrades, Craig's No Drill LP Bracket, MGW Satin Finish Interior Bling, Web Electric Sequentials
StangFever2846 is offline   Reply With Quote