View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 07:28 PM   #6
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1

Re: New owner from Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss69hogg View Post
Cheers -with your screen name, I thought you might have been an Aussie too - channeling the mighty Phase 3 HO! Muzman appears to be located in New Zealand - several thousand kilometres of ocean and a different country away. I knew there was one in NZ, but definitely not the same car. Mine was bought new in West Virginia by an Aussie guy called Phil. He brought it back with him and then converted it (at a cost that was more than the original sticker price of the car). Phil held it for 6 years and then sold it to a guy called George who I just bought it off. Have spoken to them both. The car will def stay stock and pay homage to a car that is not known to exist by many here (when I posted it to several Mustang forums, several came back telling me they never made a Mach 1in 04).
Thought you'd like it. Most people on this side of the ocean are not familiar with the mighty GTHO Phase III, much less the Phase IV or the XC Cobras. They're some of my favorite muscle/race cars and the best I can do is put some Trax, Dinkum and Road Ragers, and Auto Arts on the shelf, along with a DDA Interceptor, of course.
Glad you've got one down where it is a truly unique sight and you'll spend a lot of time explainging al lot of things, but thats half the fun. And yes, they certainly did do an '04 Mach 1.
Cheers!

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote