View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 04:20 PM   #33
BlackMach
MachJunkie

I don't wish to hi-jack this thread either, you're doing a great job, but it just seems a lot of work, together with the fact that not all the inside surfaces get polished.

I just wanted to say that I just got off the phone with a Rick Miller of Extrude Hone down in Irwin PA and I was thinking about volunteering my upper intake manifold to him for tooling (I would get a substantial discount of course). All told, it would take about 3 weeks (from Jan 3, 2005), and once done, Rick would report the flow percentage increase. Once the tooling is complete, the process would only take days for the other intakes sent in to him. I'm very interested in doing this, but I don't have a garage, and I would have to pull the intake out in the cold, plus figure a way to cover the exposed engine ports (I only have a car cover right now). Time to crap or get off the pot I guess, **** I hate winter! I'll let everyone know very soon what I intend to do.

The good news is that I told him how I was a member of this site and if he'd be interested in giving us a group purchase price, and he said YES! Final group price will be determined after tooling and the first intake is completed, but he feels it should be around $450.

C&L Trueflow/Cold Air Kit (Stock MAF w/screen), Accufab TB, MRT H-Pipe w/Cats, Street Springs, Magnaflow Exhaust, PHP Intake Spacer, UPR Short Belt Kit, Steeda Alum U & L RCAs, Rear Sway Bar, Chrome Ultra-Lite II 17"x 9" Wheels, XCal 2 Custom Tune, FRPP 4.10 Gears, Alum Girdle, Alum D.S., Alum Trans Pan, Meziere Electric WP, NGK Iridium TR6IX, Odyssey PC925LMJT, Nitto 275/40/17 NT

My Mach 1 Web Site
BlackMach is offline   Reply With Quote