View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 06:43 PM   #209
Mach Master
Take life 1/4mi at a time

Re: Official personlized Plates thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krashdavus View Post
A few weeks back, I ordered BLKPERIL for my black Mach. The nod is to the movie Pirates of the Caribbean, Captain Jack Sparrow's Black Pearl, with a double entendre, meaning that I hope that my (BLACK) car will be a Peril on the track some day.

Just got a letter from the Ministry of Transportation, for the province of Ontario, informing me that my request for this tag has been rejected on the premise that it may offend racial minorities. Doesn't anyone watch the movies anymore? Especially the PC police? I plan to contest this.
Sorry to hear. That's messed up Bro..Like saying my 'R CODE 1' plates may offend people with native heritage! (Our Code Won...lol). I would appeal that crap. Any African Americans on here offended by that? Bet they would have allowed "WITPERIL"...Jerks.
K&N FIPK, Int.Spacer, SCT Livewire, M/T 315ET's, AFS10.5's, Tri-ax, Steeda alum. uppers/lowers.QA1adj. shocks/struts. Flows w/3.5" MRT chrome rolled tips, 31Splines(the hard way), 4:30's W/Carbon Fibre Clutches, Evolution Sub X-brace W/DS Loop, SLP Line Lock+X-pipe,4 Cobalt Guages, Wideband, Meziere pump, Alum D/S, Fitch, Fiore adj.+Quad, Blue LED Conversion, Hood 4coatsofclear.
Mach Master is offline   Reply With Quote