View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 10:09 AM   #447
73mach03

Re: Is the Mach your 1st Stang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmaker View Post
My 9 yr old loves mustangs and we always argued over them. I always ask him what I did wrong in raising him for him to want a FORD. When I brought it home at 10 pm at night, he put on his shoes and wanted to get in. The smile on his face was worth all the crow I ve been eating from my Chevy/Ford buddies. All I could do was smile when my son said the other night in his first ride "all those times I ask you to buy a Mustang and now you did".

Nice combo. You really like the car and your son really likes it too. I bet he will be hoping you keep it at least 7 years and then "you" move into something new and he gets the Mach 1.

I think the only thing that kept me out of a Mustang all these years is the T-Tops of my Z-28. Once I drove the Mach 1 though, the T-Tops were not as important anymore. Oh, I do miss them sometimes, but the Mach 1 is such a blast to drive and even more of a visual statement than the beautiful white Z-28 I had.

Here's one of the last pictures of my Z-28 (that I owned for over 13 years) and my Mach 1.
73mach03 is offline   Reply With Quote