View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 04:30 PM   #13
311-420
Can't be bridled

Re: Time in the garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by machdude View Post
That’s a good idea, I’ve always used meguiars products and have always gotten good results. M105 compound, show car glaze then I top it off with some ultimate paste wax.
That sounds like a rock solid combo that could never fail. Very nice. I'm thinking about tying meg's d300 now. Supposed to remove moderate infections and finish down in one step with zero dusting and a wide window before flashing. The pros on YouTube say it's about the best thing ever for a beginner (which I definitely am). It's also super affordable so I'm not out much if for some reason it doesn't get me the results I'm after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfong View Post
Looks really good.
Thanks Greg. Ive still got those ford racing coil covers and oil cap cover you sold me. Waiting until when/ if I build the motor and will match them to a nice set of powder coated cam covers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Been a while guys, hope everyone is doing well thru all this quarantine business.

The OW looks fantastic to me! But it’s the owner who is the biggest judge of his baby. I get it. I too have spent lots of time in my shop during the quarantine. Washing both of mine, changing airbags (yes, airbags, the covers on both cars melted/deteriorated) and other numerous things to keep busy. Good times. Making the best of it.

Great getaway we have to be able to do what we want with the cars we love.
Thanks for the post. Good seeing you guys here.

Mike
Thank you sir! Nice to see others making good use of this time with their Mustang. Also nice to see another OG around here. Welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONESTOCK View Post
Wow! More pictures!
Thanks man! I don't have many good pics. My camera only takes good shots if the car is drenched in light. Otherwise they turn out grainy like the ones above. This is about the best I have so far with the current setup (and it's not very good). If you want a specific shot let me know and I'll see what I can get.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20181228-124126_Gallery.jpg  
2004 Mach 1 #6956 5spd w/IUP
Eaton swap, longtubes, built 3.73 SRA
452hp/409tq dynojet🏁
311-420 is offline   Reply With Quote