View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 09:40 AM   #87
ylopony

Re: NFL Football Thread

This was tough game for me to watch. I hate both franchises. It comes down to who's I hate more. That is easy for me. It would be the Ravens. While I hate the Steelers I have a ton of respect for the Rooney family and how that organization is run. That is a model franchise as to how a team should be run.(ouch that hurts to say)

As for the Ravens, I could not stand Art Modell here in Cleveland and I couldn't stand him more when he screwed the city of Cleveland, lied to it's fans, hopped on a plane and made his secret handshake on the airport turmack with the politicians of Baltimore and disgracefully ruined his name forever in football.

I don't blame the city of Baltimore for this. They were screwed without cause as well with the Colts when they moved to Indy. As time goes on most wounds heal. However, I'm sure if you ask most Baltimore fans they hate the Colts to this day. Ask most Clevelander's how they feel aboout the Ravens and the wound is still way to fresh.

So with that, no offense Ravens fans ,but my desire is to see nothing but misery for that franchise. Even though Modell is no longer a part of that team I will hate the Ravens more than any other team in the league and that includes more than the Steelers and the Patriots.
ylopony is offline   Reply With Quote