View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 07:44 PM   #29
311-420
Can't be bridled

Re: Questions for Raj Nair, Ford VP Product Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
(In regards to 311-420's comment) Maybe 50 years ago that might have happened, but definitely not now. It's about nothing but the profit margin and how hard they can screw the customer to get it.

It would be nice though if they thought of the special productions above a normal line. It would also be nice if they gave you a discount on Ford's you keep constantly buying. My last 6 cars have been a Ford.
I know it's about nothing other than money. That's why I find it funny that they want our opinions on how to improve their products. Lol. If they would like my help, I charge $250/hr. for consulting. Since it's all about money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4V FURY View Post
You were dealing directly with Ford? How so? If you went to a dealership, it was privately owned. It was that dealerships policy to low ball you not Ford Motor Company. Around here there are plenty of dealers, i would have just gone from place to place until i found an acceptable deal.
Ford credit could make something happen if they wanted to in regards to special vehicle buy-backs and trade-ins. They give rebates all the time through dealerships. They just don't want to.
2004 Mach 1 #6956 5spd w/IUP
Eaton swap, longtubes, built 3.73 SRA
452hp/409tq dynojet🏁
311-420 is offline   Reply With Quote