View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 12:03 PM   #63
ab_mach1
Lorraine's driver

Re: 2018 Plans for your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlloyPony View Post
Well, I spent $800 out of pocket to have the front end of my car painted a month or two ago. Bumper, hood, and blend both fenders. Looked awesome when I got it back. I put the LMR hood decals back on it myself.

Then, last week, there was a truck two vehicles ahead of me pulling a utility trailer with scrap on it, not tied down or secured of course. A piece of metal flew off. The van in front of me ran it over, which tossed it up into the air and right into my front bumper.

The guy kept driving but I got his license plate and a police report. I'm meeting with my agent today to see if we can file a claim against the guy for damages. Sigh...

In other news, I spent $360 to get the rips and tears in my seat repaired and it came out good. Too good...because now the rest of the seat looks old compared to the repaired area. I'm happy though. I just couldn't stand to get rid of these seats. They are a part of this special edition of the car.
Dang! Sorry to hear about your bumper! The seat looks great! I didn't even know they could repair seats like that. I say worth it too!
  • MGW short shifter w/comfort handle
  • Eibach Sportlines w/Koni STR.T's and Maximum Motorsports CC plates
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote