View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 03:29 PM   #118
blown03Mach1
8LB YNER

Re: Official Procharger HP/TQ/mods thread:

-Is a cobra tank necessary or is stock fine?

Not necessary, but it does contain baffling inside to aid with keeping fuel slosh to a minimum and this in turn keeps you from cavtateing your fuel pump under hard acceleration. Keeping at least 1/4 tank of gas will do the same (no cavitation)

-Is a BAP required? I noticed people that have focus pumps have them but not many with cobra pumps

I am running the dual Cobra pumps without the BAP and I have no problems with my setup.

What size pulley will keep me between 6-8psi? It seems like 4" and up will get me there.

Not sure about the 6-8, but my P-1 is a 4" and I see 9.5lbs.

-What is considered conservative timing? I read that the A/F ratio should be between 11.8-12.0....am I correct?

My version of conservative is 13 deg on my car. I am sure others will say something about the same. My A/F is 11.2 @13 deg and the other tune is 11.7 @ 18 deg. I wold not want to see leaner then 12 on a stock bottom

Where is the best website to buy everything I need?

Superchargers4less, Texashotrods, RPMoutlet, and many more. Suggest google or perhaps someone else can chime in on this one.

BTW just for S&G's, I am pushing 425 and 460 rwhp (Loaded dyno) on my two tune on the stock bottom.

TR 2003 (Jezebel) sold Mar 12...
blown03Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote