Thread: Dyno Mach 1
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 08:11 AM   #7
DSG2003Mach1
700 HP Mach

Re: Dyno Mach 1

when I said new guys I meant the dyno tuners that have the car.

Were you having problems going over 5k rpm on the street before taking it to them or had you even tried that?

if all they have is the diablo handheld they arent going to be able to change much of anything, possibly nothing depending on how procharger sets up the device. I believe diablo is the same as SCT - you have to have purchased the programming package for it as a tuner. In which case they would be able to go into the diablo software and load from diablo the base file for your computer (the 4 or 5 digit code or whatever it is for your calibration) and then make changes on a computer in the diablo software.

I dont believe they can download any of the programming from the handheld device to a computer and modify it.

I purchased the SCT Pro-racer software a while back for ~$600ish I think, that included one pcm code. When I load their software it has my base calibration loaded by default and then I can go in and make changes to the tune. I then send that tune file to my tuner and upload to the car

'12 F150 FX2 Supercrew with Ecoboost daily beater
DSG2003Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote