View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 09:13 PM   #12
Linumup

Re: Crab run - to North East, MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekasrof View Post
Whoah! Wait a sec here. Maybe you just never got UP to speed that fast. Nobody here condones travelling over the speed limit. You could get a ticket or something.

Those costs are a small price to pay for the good time you'll have. Besides, I'm lookin forward to seein Bill's car again. Bill.....you ARE going, are you not? Then again, with that car, you probably watch the gas gauge drop, no?
Yeah ill be going . I want to go to the track but between my daughters graduation and the passing of both my grandparents . I just havnt had the time . Car has never , i do mean ever be running better . No belt or heating issues at all . I have broken in the new Turbo400 and i am totally lovn the street cruising for once , even in traffic .

Here locally there has been a car show every weekend all weekend . Went to OC and took 1st place in two categories . Skipped this past weekend for work , family and chores . Really like to make Carlisle , if i do it will be Fri and Sat only .

As far as gas goes , my street tune is 93 and race is C-16 . I was running 93at the beach all weeekend . Gas is always cheaper then parts . I only used gas . lol

Plenty of other Machs at the beach . We all had a blast .
PS Your really going to love the sound now . The Cog is awesome .
HP Custom Cams
ATI Racing TH400 Cheetah SCS Air Assisted Shifter
Strange 31 spline axles w/3:55
F1R Procharger w/Cog Set-up
Magnafuel 750 -10AN Feed -8AN Return
200 Direct Wet w/MSD window switch & controller
Big Stuff 3 w/Gen. 3 Pro EFI system
Kooks 1.78 LTS 3" Custom Exhaust
Tuning by DGR Racing

DYNO KING
Linumup is offline   Reply With Quote