View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 08:15 PM   #42
Karma_Energy

Re: Ask A Police Officer

Another CCW question....

I have a Virginia CCW permit. I've tried to locate all the possible info I can for Virginia. But i'm still unclear on when I am legally permitted to brandish my weapon. Take for instance this situation.

I'm driving on I95. I see an Explorer in front of me driving in the fast lane. He is riding some guys @$$ and has his brights on. I do my regular I95 driving and pass him. in the center lane. I get stuck up the road b/c there are slower vehicle in a line in front of me....The exploder comes on my *** and turns on his brights. I let him know that he's number one and floor it thru the hole that was created in teh cars infront of me. I slow down b/c my exit is coming and I get in the far right lane so I can exit. He gets catches up and turns on his brights again. So I'm ready to pull over before this guy runs into the back of my prized possession or causes a situation where I might ruin my car. So he follows me off this exit.

I go to find a parking lot to pull over....he doesn't follow. But....if he did.....and he blocks my car in a parking lot from moving. Would I lawfully be able to brandish my weapon and tell this fine gentleman that I am an armed Marine and to not come any closer or I will defend myself as I walk backwards. And if this guy was to continue to charge me would I be authorized to fire. Or if he started beating on my Mach would that justify me shooting?
- 39lb injectors
- Focus fuel pump
- Magnaflow Magnapacks
- MGW Shifter (orange handle)
- 4.10 gears
- Spec Stage 3
- Fidanza Flywheel
438.27rwhp / 407.27 torque

"Jewish people don't have to kill a cracker a certain way for it to be kosher"
Karma_Energy is offline   Reply With Quote