View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 12:34 PM   #78
311-420
Can't be bridled

Re: Official Nitrous HP/TQ/mods thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk 04 mach 1 View Post
Thinking about it.... Need make that decision soon! I am building a big bore stroker wanted to stay N/A But man this is hard! Thought nitrous was the way to go but seems so restictive with the setup.... so just wondering what is a god setup? Looked at nitrous outlet with the Mach1 plate setup they have... any thoughts?
I've got what's arguably the best system there is for sale. NX wet kit and NX genx -2 accessory kit with an MSD digital window switch. Was partially installed on an 03 cobra but the car never ran and the bottle was never filled. Essentially brand new. I've also got a brand new in box SVT focus pump (drop in, no modifications necessary), 1/2" and 3/4" braided wire wrap to go over the lines and fittings. Also have two new sets of NGK br6ef plugs (same heat range as the tr6 but with a non projected tip for even more safety). Basically everything to do a top of line setup, correctly, the first time. Pm me if you think you may want it. This is not a cheap, half way done system that's going to hit soft and give you problems. It's the real deal.

Btw- there's no reason at all for a plate setup if you're not going to spray an enormous shot. A nozzle is plenty adequate. Especially the shark nozzle that my system has.

I'm also in North Texas if you wanted to see the system and/or do a deal in person.
2004 Mach 1 #6956 5spd w/IUP
Eaton swap, longtubes, built 3.73 SRA
452hp/409tq dynojet🏁
311-420 is offline   Reply With Quote