View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 09:41 AM   #368
Uloset
Fastest Mach 1 Somewhere

Re: Nj Mach 1 Sightings

Ran into two mach's over the last few days. Ran into some nut in Yardville/Hamilton NJ on Broad St with a Red car on Sun the 11th. I don't think he is part of the forum because I'm pretty sure he is the same kid I ran into at a car show once. All I know is he tried to race me like 3 times and flew by me at like 90 in a residential area. I gave a little gas when we came up to a light together the 1st time just to mess around but he actually put his flashers on pulled over on a two lane street and wanted to race . If you are on the forum calm down man we don't need another car crashed or with a blown motor.

Then yesterday (Monday the 12th) I saw a Yellow car not sure if it was a 03 or 04 so I can't specify which yellow it was (and it was NOT HAEG), on Quakerbridge Road next to the mall in Lawrenceville NJ. I was making a left towards the mall onto Clarksville Road and he was making a left from the opposite direction heading onto Clarksville.

I have a problem every time I pull up to some ricer a strange buzzing noise comes from behind me, any clue what it could be?
Uloset is offline   Reply With Quote