View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #13
Mach828
Dark Knight

Re: Sticky Suspension Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICEATER View Post
So for those of us that are new to building a car....

I want to start building my Mach1 with the end result in mind, not do a little, and want more later. Just want to build it for around 650RWHP and start from the beginning.

That being said what kind of suspension mods are recommended for a built rear end, and front. I want to keep the car a 5 speed, and don't intend on competing on the track for all intensive purposes. Not saying that I won't take it there, but not going to on a regular basis. If someone could make up a detailed list of parts for a built rear end I would really appreciate it.

I have done some looking around and know that you need 31 spline axles, but alot of what I read is greek to me as well. Also if anyone is from Iowa or knows a good shop in Iowa to do some of the work at I would appreciate a recommendation.

Wrong section bro. Post this up in the engine and drivetrain section. I'd answer your question here, but since its a sticky we should keep it on topic

Vortech V2 S-trim, E85, A2A Treadstone, Comp cams, built engine, full exhaust, built rear, built 4r70, more mods.

Tuned by me with SCT Advantage
Mach828 is offline   Reply With Quote