View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 06:07 PM   #29
codymach

Still say those are good numbers....after market suppliers will be MUCH more likely to keep us in a supply of mods and other things such as interiors when ours go in a few years. The more the better. Rare is not always a good thing. A 1965 Mustang with a bench seat is rare...because no body wanted it- even now. 1972 Sprint Mustangs are rare...but you can NOT find an interior, or decal for the hood or correct size fender decals etc. Look at the SVO's- fantastic Mustangs....but you are introuble if you need parts....they just aren't out there. We have GREAT cars that many people will see and the Machs will hit the car show circuit for many years. I think it will help drive the price of our Machs UP because there will be a greater demand. Having 2004 Machs will help too. Many more 69 Machs were made than 03's....look at the price of a 69 mach....it wasn't rare but it sure is expensive now. I really do believe it is a good thing that Ford built more then expected....it will help the Mustang enthusiast with fun in the future and as an investment.

MODIFICATIONS:
Bassani Mid-Length Ceramic Headers
Bassani X-Pipe with cats SS
Bassani Cat Back SS
Meziere Electric water pump
PHP Intake Spacer
KN Filter
Hurst Retro Shifter, T-handle
Bullitt Fuel Door
Bullitt Anthracite 18x9 wheels
Goodrich g-force T/A KDW
265/40/18's
Hurst Equipped Emblem
Mach 1 I.D. Plate
Shock tower covers
Raised the shaker

2003 Mach 1 Torch Red
1965 Rambler Marlin 287 (Slowest car in the West!)
1951 Mercury (still in the field)
1966 Ford Galaxy 500, 352 cu. in. 4v
1994 F-150 4x4
2001 Focus
codymach is offline   Reply With Quote