View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 12:14 PM   #65
old school

Re: 50th Anv. Mustang Show @ Charlotte Apr 16-20, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcongtho3 View Post
I know we were contacted about the program and it had been discussed here at some point (I thought it was on this thread, obviously not), but there was a decision not to due to the fact we'd be parked outside of the track.

Better to be Parked outside instead of being Trapped Like a Rat inside all Day every day....(my 2cents)..I signed up for the M.O.R.E Parking with Team Shelby, all Mustangs are welcome with them..just gotta let them know..( Here is who I signed up with from Team Shelby...I don't think it's a prerequisite to be a Team Shelby Member) " For those Team Shelby members that are going to Charlotte in April I have started the official spreadsheet that is needed to participate in the M.O.R.E. program. What I need from you is your name, address, phone number and email address. Please send that info to me at

teamshelby.il@hotmail.com. And any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. See you next April."

Received this from Steve Prewitt, MCA President. I am quoting his reply. " The MORE parking will not allow transition back and forth. If you sign up for MORE that is your parking area for the entire event. "

Last edited by old school; 01-24-2014 at 12:31 PM.
old school is offline   Reply With Quote