View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 12:50 PM   #43
AlloyPony

Re: First and Last Mach 1's made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by not a gt View Post
I must have been lucky. I searched for a month in SE GA for an 03 (September of 03), other dealers that had one wanted $2K to $3K above sticker to transfer to my local dealer, found a dealer in Jax, FL (Mike Burch Ford-he was a award winner or something that sold EVERY Ford vehicle there), had EVERY color Mach and auto or stick in one section outside , then a row of Cobra's. I bought my DSG off the lot and I used X plan, got it for $26K and change.... 135K miles later, still driving the piss out of it
Yeah mine was ordered in July 2002 and delivered between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so it was a very early Mach and the original owner got X-plan pricing on it. I have all the paperwork from the dealership when he ordered the car. It's kind of cool.

What would be really cool is if we knew how many of these are still on the road after 15 years in the hands of people who live to drive fast. My guess is that survivors are not as plentiful as they once were.