View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 10:14 PM   #19
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1

Re: It's crazy how time flies. I hope you all are doing well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1 03 View Post
Wow, time really does fly. I got the mach when I was 15 (31 now) and I lived on here. I still check in from time to time and I still have the Mach (has about 34k miles on it). I only drive it a couple hundred miles a year at best now. The car does not feel as tight and stable as it once did.
I remember when I felt like I could take on any stock car...now my audi would be a challenge for it. I love the mach and I don't think I will ever get rid of it, but I don't think I will ever buy another mustang either. I'm very disappointed with the new Mach 1 and don't even get me started on the Mach E. The new GT500 is now a six figure car...it's still a mustang. I'm planning on buying another fun car in the next few years but it's going to be something like a 911, R8, McLaren, or even a Lamborghini or Ferrari (some benefits to getting older and actually having money lol).
I'll always keep an eye on this place and I hope that new owners of our cars...and even the new mach continue to keep this forum going.

Brandon
Good to hear from you. If you're serious about a supercar, don't let the new GT500 get away from you. It is serious, even 'still' being only a Mustang, it's an amazing drive.

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote