Thread: Eaton Swap.....
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #640
t.dilts

Re: Eaton Swap.....

Hey guys! I'm new to the site, this is the first I've really used it for anything anyway.. So, I bought an 03' Mach a few months back, and the other day at work (I'm a tech for a local dealer, Benz though, not Ford) I had the opportunity to drive a Roush charged 08' GT we took in on trade, and it was the first supercharged Mustang I've actually had the chance to drive. Let's just say between the noticeable power difference and the whine, I was sold. So I started researching about twin screw blowers since all I could find were centrifugal kits for the Mach, and it led me here. I spent the last 3 days reading every post on this forum in my free time, lol! So I was wondering, when it comes to sourcing used parts, what do you guys recommend, or I should say, where do you recommend I look? Ebay? I searched "cobra supercharger" and got a few of the blowers themselves and a couple lower intakes, ect. But are there more sources I could search through to find everything I could get used for a decent price? Thanks! This thread is great btw! Honestly entertaining to read through!
t.dilts is offline   Reply With Quote