View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 12:15 PM   #132
SparksMach1
Shitin 'n Gitin

Re: Cervini's Mach 1 bumper....stock or '03 cobra style

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsomemach1 View Post
I Dont Know About Changing The Bumper At All, I Searched Around For About 1 An A Half Years Looking For My Mach.and I Just Fell In Love With Everything That This Model Has To Offer . Im Saying This Because I Used To Be A Camero Guy, I Dreamed Of Owning A 95 Ss Or A 2002 Ss. I Never Drove One Lol , It Wasnt Untill My One Friend Let Me Drive His 99 Gt And It Was Like I Was In Rehab, I Got The Camero Out Of My System , I Picked Up My 2004 Dsg Mach @ 19000 Miles

And Its Been A Blast To Drive Ever Since, Sorry Getting To The Point, I Know That The Mach 1 Guys Feel Left Out Cause They Want More Recognition When Someone Pulls Behind Him Or Her, To Tell You The Truth I Didnt Know What A 03-04 Mach 1 Was Till I Seen One Is Germany, But Once I Seen That Shaker Sticking Out Of The Hood And The Motor Stretching From Fender To Fender I Knew That There Would Not Be Anything Else To Take Its Place, I Felt That There Was A Countdown , When Was I Going To Get My Own Stallion Lol

I Know That Its To Each His Own But I Dont Want The Back Of My Car Looking Like A Billboard For Ford Either, The Badge Speaks For Itself . I Enjoy When People Ask Me If Thats A Gt, I Laugh At First And Then I School Them What They Are Really Up Against. So Far I Raced My Friends 99 Cobra And 2 Corvettes, Idk The Years Im Thinking 2002-03 . And I Look At It This Way If Your Not Pulling Up Next To Me With Anything Less That A V-8 There Is No Point In Racing. If I Wanted To Hear A 4 0r Six Banger I Would Go Home And Do Some Lawn Work Lol .

I Guess Its Something Since I Could Remember My Dad Having A 77 Buick Lesabre With A 350 True Dual Exhaust And Straight Through Flowmasters, And A Edelbrock 650 Cfm Carb That I Ve Grown To Love The Sound And Power Of A V-8

Lol Btw My Wife Hates My Obsession With My Mach, Till I Have A Girl Or Boy Of My Own. My Mach Is My Baby
Dang that had to have taken you forever to type, capitalized the first letter of every word!

442/435 @ the rear ALL MOTOR -Race Gas
FRPP BOSS 5.0 block, 10.6:1 compression, Manley H-Beams; Diamond flat-top pistons, P&P heads W/ 5-angle valve job & ARP Head studs, PP upper/lower intake, Comp Stage 2 N/A cams, FR500 springs, valves, and followers, Tube K with coilovers and Bilsteins, Kooks, Stingers, 2.97 T-56 Magnum, 31 Spline Superior axles & Auburn-pro dif, built battle boxes, KB BAP w/ 39lb injectors, and 4:10's.
SparksMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote