View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 09:15 PM   #29
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1

Re: A New Book is Coming Out About the Development of '01 Bullitt & '03/'04 Mach 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlloyPony View Post
In my opinion that's a lot of money for a book that likely has info. in it that we've known for years.

I just got a copy of The Ultimate Encyclopedia of the Mustang for Christmas, which literally has information about every Mustang ever made, and it was like $10 bucks.
Most of those books have so much bad information I look through them for the laughs. Randy Leffingwells first edition of Mustang Fourty Years was so bad, that we had a group discussion on here and I sent him like an eight page email of what needed correcting. His second edition had about half of those incorporated.
This book is being written by true Mustang enthusiasts who want to let you in behind the scenes of a pair of very highly thought of editions. I also know that the lady who lent a very strong hand in it's execution was very involved with a number of high profile pieces, including the two Ford GT books that GT Joey did as well as the SVT Recognition Guide.
Needless to say mine is ordered without hesitation.

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote