View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 09:16 PM   #1
1mach03

Thumbs down a 10,000 mark up price?

Hi everyone get this went to a dealer ship today, the guy said they will be getting 2 mach ones next week but that they were spoken for.then he laid a big one one me he said they were marking the car up 10,000 up from the base price.can you believe it.it seems to me now that the dealers are really making a buck on this car and now im not even sure im going to get my car because i called my dealer and he said that they werent going to mark it up but that ford sent him a message that the cars werent even going to be built.go figure.it seems the only way im assured to get a car since im not even sure now that i will get one is to shop around the dealers.maybe this car aint worth all the hassle.seems now the all the salesmen want the cars and there friends so some of us are sure to get you know what.if this problem persists then i will get my 500.00 deposit back and buy the brand new vette. at least they wont give me bull. do i pay the price for the 40,000 or play the wait game or just get another car.april zavela the vettelady. p.s i have a corvette collectors edtion one of 6,759 made and you see them for sale all the time so i think some of these dealers are full of it.